//Express portofino shirt/ Brina Box tassel necklace / Tory Burch reva flats / Express jeggins similar / Vera Bradley weekender //
Today is week three of the Holiday Link Up with On The Daily Express and More Pieces of Me. This link up has been so fun to participate in! Today we are all showing you our holiday travel outfits and tricks. I have a three hour drive home for the holidays. It's not too far to travel, but it does take some planning. See my top 5 tips for holiday travel below!
1. When trying to pack as light as possible, make sure you pack lots of neutrals.
2. Travel in clothes you'll want to wear again; plain dark denim and Tory flats will get a lot of use on your trip!
3. Bring your makeup necessities, not your whole makeup drawer. Also, most likely wherever you're going will have shampoo, conditioner, etc. for your use. Check before packing up your whole shower!
4. It's true what they say; when you roll your clothes they take up way less space than if you just fold them!
5. Cute luggage is a must! I love pretty much everything Vera Bradley.