Liebster Award X 2Thursday, January 16, 2014
The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other fellow bloggers. The purpose of the award is to encourage new bloggers to continue blogging.
Alexa provided me with 11 questions to answer to go along with the award. Here are my answers to her questions!
1. Who are your fashion icons?
Lauren Conrad and Selena Gomez
2. What is the name of your favorite lip gloss?
NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
3. Do you prefer baking or cooking?
4. Where is your favorite place that you have ever traveled to?
Riviera Maya, Mexico or New York City
5. How would you describe your style?
A mix of classic and trendy with a hit of prep
6. What is your favorite trend of all time?
Leopard as a neutral
7. What can you not leave the house without?
8. What are your three favorite blogs?
The Sweetest Thing, Life With Emily, and Pink Peonies
9. If you could meet one designer who would it be?
10. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
London, England or Bora Bora
11. How long have you been blogging?
Almost five months!
Gina also gave her nominees 11 questions to answer. Some of her questions were along the same lines as Alexa's so I won't include those twice. Here are my answers to her other questions!
1. At what point in your life did you realize you are more into style than the average person, and how did this transition into starting a life and style blog?
I have always had an interest in fashion but it was in college when I started playing around with my wardrobe
2. Do you have any pets?
Yes! A cocker-spaniel named Jesse
3. If you could make a living doing what you love most, what would that be?
If I could do anything and get paid for it I would travel!
4. What are the top three items on your wishlist right now? How would this list differ in money were less of a concern?
A pink gingham shirt, new skinny jeans, urban decay palette
But if money weren't an option I would buy a Burberry jacket and a Kate Spade beau bag
5. What has been your greatest blogging challenge so far?
Making time for it!
6. If you could only shop at one store from now on, which one would it be?
7. What is your number one goal for your blog in 2014? Beyond 2014?
I want to grow my subscribers and offer my readers giveaways!
Thank you so much to both Gina and Alexa for the nominations!
I feel like this award is really circulating around right now so it's hard for me to keep track of who has received it and who hasn't. If you haven't received it yet, then I nominate you! Answer your favorite questions from above and let me know if you do so I can read your post!
Come back tomorrow to see if you won the Erin Condren giveaway!
I would love it if you would follow me on GFC or BlogLovin'!