summer beauty essentialsTuesday, June 17, 2014
With Summer officially starting this weekend, I thought I would share my Summer beauty essentials today on the blog! Most of these are probably pretty common, but hopefully you will learn about some fun new products or brands in this post! Psst... there are a couple discount codes included throughout this post too ;).
1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen: This has been the only sunscreen I have used for probably the last six years. It is easy to use, has a good consistency, and does not leave your skin feeling greasy. Love this product!
2. TIGI Bed Head Matte Dry Shampoo for Women, Oh Bee Hive!: I don't know what we did before we had dry shampoo. This is what I use and love it! It works so well and smells good, too!
3. Maybelline The Rocket Washable Mascara: Water proof mascara is an absolute must for summer time. This is my current favorite.
4. Enza Nutri-Gel: If you have been looking for a product to replace your Aloe Vera... this is the one you need! I love this! It provides so much moisture to your skin. I will use Aloe Vera over night but I hate how the consistency feels when I start the day. It is amazing. It is great to relive dry and irritated skin. I highly recommend it! This product is currently on sale for a discounted price of only $15. You can use code SUMMERMEMORY for an extra 25% off until June 30!
5. Enza Advanced Protection SPF: This is my favorite facial sun screen. I love Neutrogena for body sun screen, but unfortunately their face product breaks me out. This sunscreen does not break me out. It is actually the first one I have found that does not do this! If you have been having the same problem as me... try this one! It is currently on sale for only $15 and you can use code SUMMERMEMORY for an extra 25% off until June 30!
6. Nivea a Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating SPF 10 Lip Care: This is just my all time favorite lip product. (Bonus that it has SPF in it!)
7. Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes: A good makeup remover is essential all year round, but I feel like I use them much more frequently during the summer. I like having them on hand if I just get too hot and need to freshen up. I am not super loyal to makeup remover but during the past few months these have definitely been my favorite!
8. Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray: I just recently purchased this product and LOVE it! I had heard about it multiple times but never purchased it myself because I usually have dry skin. However, during the hotter months I will take all the oil-control I can get! It is not an every day product for me, but when I am going to be outside or gone all day I use it. It is a little pricey, but for a product that works so well it is worth the investment. There is a reason all the beauty gurus are using this one : ).
What are your summer beauty essentials!? Let me know in the comments below!