Hi, everyone! I'm back with another wedding post today! Tyler and I have been married now for four months, woohoo! For Today's post, I am sharing with you all the 5 pictures I wish we had! (If you want to see the pictures I've shared on my blog already, click here or here.)
I am going to start this post off by saying I absolutely LOVED our photographer. We used Tina Norman of IHI Weddings. I would recommend her to anyone, whether you live in the area or not! I could not say one bad thing about her. One thing I loved about her, was that she let Tyler and I come up with a shot list for the day. She stuck to it perfectly! Everything we asked for, she provided and more! These are the things that now looking back, I wish we had added to the list!
1. Picture with both of our parents: Tyler and I had pictures taken with each of our parents. We have a picture of the both of us with my parents and a picture of both us with his parents. What we don't have is a picture of all of us in one picture.
2. Picture with both our siblings: Same situation here. We have pictures with my brother and sister and then another picture with his brother. I wish there was one of five of us in one picture!
3. Picture of me and my sorority sisters: This was actually written down on sheet of requested pictures. However, I did not set aside time for this picture. We were all on the dance floor together and I just asked our photographer to snap a quick picture. Unfortunately, a random couple jumped right in the middle of the picture. I'm sure they did not know it was even supposed to be a sorority picture. After all, why would they!? The even worse news is that now they have broken up and so I feel too awkward to even share the picture! I have other pictures with my sorority sisters, but an iPhone picture with red eyes just isn't the same quality as a professional picture! So, if you are like me and have a group you want a picture with like this, learn from me and just set aside time for it! We could have easily asked the band to call all my sisters and I to the dance floor for a quick picture to completely avoid this problem.
4. Picture of our ceremony pianist: I don't know why, but this was just not something we ever thought of! We have pictures of our readers, greeters, Tyler's cousins handing out programs, etc. Why I didn't include the musician in that list I have NO idea! I think it would have been a nice addition to our collection of ceremony photos.
5. Picture of our notes: Tyler and I wrote each other notes for our wedding. We took all our pictures before the ceremony and exchanged notes before we went our separate ways before the ceremony began. I wish we would have pictures of us giving each other or notes, or a picture of us reading them, or something along the lines. They are featured in our wedding video, though! (Which is what made me wish we had pictures, too!)
Anything else you wish you could add here?